12.12.2006

Christmas table

I used my Pfaltzgraff Winterberry dishes to decorate and hostess a table at our ladies' Christmas banquet. There were over 650 ladies there. It was a great evening--I just loved decorating and serving the lovely ladies that signed up at my table--and they enjoyed taking home a package of Starbucks Christmas blend to remember the evening by. Our speaker presented a joyful and very evangelistic message about the Christ of Christmas. There was one lady at my table who was Catholic and friends had been trying and trying to get her to come to church. This banquet was her first time at Ada--I hope she was as blessed by the evening as I was to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job on the decor!!! Hope you're enjoying the holidays, your table looked like a Christmas wonderland, you have the knack!! That pic of Dan and Liam is AMAZING! Uncanny resemblance!

Mary Lou said...

Sandra Lee, eat your heart out...Jenn's got it too!